Welcome, Please Log In or Register

---LayAway:

Ready Set Grow offers a simple and easy layaway plan. Simply enter the code LAYAWAY in the DISCOUNT CODE: Section when viewing your shopping cart. Your adjusted total will show Immediately in the lower section. This code will start your layaway process and only charge you 30% of your order. The remaining 70% will be charged over the next 60 Days detailed here in the layaway payment schedule:

Day of purchase (DOP): 30%
30 Days from DOP: 30%
60 Days from DOP: 40% "Final Payment"

To view your shopping cart click "CART" in the upper right hand corner then "VIEW SHOPPING CART" at the bottom.

Early Payoff:

You can pay your LayAway off at any time. Simply Call the store during normal business hours and speak with one of our representatives.

It's that easy.

Credit Card Customers:

-The card used for the original purchase will be used to follow the payment schedule and charged automatically. If you would like to change the card used for this billing schedule please contact the store during normal business hours and provide us with the new Credit Card information.

PayPal Customers:

-Ready Set Grow will send an invoice to the PayPal account used for the original purchase. Simply pay the payment schedule invoice within 48 Hours.

Please note:

If scheduled payments are not able to be processed due to a declined Credit Card or Unpaid PayPal invoice all items will be returned to stock and you will loose your previous payments.
There are NO charges or extra fees for using  this LayAway Option or Early Payoff. Your order will ship once the final payment has been received. Pre-Order items (if received after final payment) will be shipped as soon as we receive them.

---Shipping Policy:

Ready Set Grow charges a standard $5.00 flat rate shipping fee on orders under $80.00. All orders over a $80.00 ship free. This policy applies to Layaway orders and Pre-orders. USPS Shipping does not have insurance. Once orders are shipped they are no longer our responsibility. Shipping claims should be handled by USPS. If you would like additional insurance please call or email us and we will adjust your order total.

---Sale Items:

All Clearance items are final sales and may not be returned or exchanged. 

---Exchange Policy

Ready Set Grows exchange policy is simple. You have a 14 day grace period to exchange items. Layaway items have a 7 day grace period. You must email us at sales@readysetgrowonline.com with the reason for your exchanging and an order number. We will then respond back to you on the issue you are having whether it be wrong size ordered, damaged pieces, or simply it did not fit. Just let us know and we will work with you to get you what you need.

When you have approval to send items back please include inside your package: 

- the reason for the exchange.
- your full name
- your telephone number & email address
- your order number
- Pre-Paid $5.00 self addressed envelope
or call us with your credit card number

We do not pay shipping for the items back to us or to get the item your exchanging back to you.

All exchange items must have tags and not been worn.

---Return Policy:

We do not offer refunds however we do offer in store credit for those items you are returning. We are always willing to help you find something in place of your exchange or you can save your store credit for a later shopping day. Your store credit never expires. 

Holiday items must be received (not post marked) in store by December 20th for exchange or return. NO EXCEPTIONS!

Pageant / Prom Dresses are final sale and cannot be returned.

All Return items must have tags and not been worn.

If you can not find your size online we do have a brick a mortar store and have access to more sizing. Please feel free to call us if you have any questions on sizing and shopping at
931-526-8680. As always we pride ourselves on great customer service and we are here to help.

Ready Set Grow is not responsible for description or price typos and reserves the right to change the description or price of any item at any time.
Thank You.
Staff at Ready Set Grow.